Federal programs to promote minority business development [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Minority Enterprise, Finance, and Urban Development of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, Washington, DC, May 18, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Minority Enterprise, Finance, and Urban Development
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 54 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9988038