Nominations of Susan G. Esserman and Charles F. Meissner [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on the nomination of Susan G. Esserman to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Import Administration and Charles F. Meissner to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce for International Economic Policy, March 22, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 19 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 103-531
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9988424