Crow Boundary Settlement Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, on S. 1216, to resolve the 107th meridian boundary dispute between the Crow Indian tribe, the Northern Cheyenne Indian tribe, and the United States and various other issues pertaining to the Crow Indian Reservation, December 15, 1993, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 68 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.103-498
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9988520