Access to Medical Treatment Act [electronic resource] : hearing of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on S. 2140 to permit an individual to be treated by a health care practitioner with any method of medical treatment such individual requests, and for other purposes, July 22, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 170 pages ; 23 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.103-707
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9988602