The fraud and abuse provisions in H.R. 3600, the "Health Security Act" [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Legislation and National Security Subcommittee and the Human Resources and Intergovernmental Relations Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, on H.R. 3600, to ensure individual and family security through health care coverage for all Americans in a manner that contains the rate of growth in health care costs and promotes responsible health insurance practices, to promote choice in health care, and to ensure and protect the health care of all Americans, March 17, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Legislation and National Security Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 262 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Human Resources and Intergovernmental Relations Subcommittee
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9989094