Michigan Indian recognition [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Native American Affairs of the Committee on Natural Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, on H.R. 2376, to reaffirm and clarify the federal relationships of the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians and the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians as distinct federally recognized Indian tribes and for other purposes [and] H.R. 878, to restore federal services to the Pokagon Band of Potowatomi Indians : hearing held in Washington, DC, September 17, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Native American Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 431 pages : facsimiles ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9989295