Central Valley Project Improvement Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources of the Committee on Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, on H.R. 1906, a bill to amend the Central Valley Project Improvement Act, and for other purposes, July 20, 1995--Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 247 pages ; 24 cm
- Central Valley Project (Calif.)
- Water resources development—Law and legislation—California—Central Valley (Valley)
- Water-supply—California—Central Valley (Valley)
- Irrigation water—California—Central Valley (Valley)
- Fish habitat improvement—California—Central Valley (Valley)
- Fishes—Conservation—Economic aspects—California—Central Valley (Valley)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9989399