Improving VA services to veterans [electronic resource] : initiatives and innovations in the Department of Veterans Affairs : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, August 3, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 132 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.V 64/3:103-57
Serial no. 103-57 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9989555