Role of native Hawaiians and indigenous Pacific Islanders in the conservation, management, and development of Western Pacific fisheries consistent with the goals of conservation and management of ocean resources [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs and the Subcommittee on Oceans and Fisheries of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, on proposed amendments to the Magnuson Fishery Conservation and Management Act, June 1, 1995, Honolulu, HI.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 147 pages : maps ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Oceans and Fisheries
- S. hrg. ; 104-170
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9990026