Oversight of the Patent and Trademark Office [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Patents, Copyrights, and Trademarks of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on S. 1854 to amend the provisions of Title 35, United States Code, to provide for patent simplification, March 9, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Patents, Copyrights, and Trademarks
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 90 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.103-969
Serial no. J-103-44 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9990049