Access to health care for the elderly [electronic resource] : "what is being done to address barriers to access, and what more should be done?" : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aging of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, on examining things that are being done in Mississippi that could be emulated by other states or used as models for federal efforts to address problems of health care access, May 1, 1991, Clarksdale, MS.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 137 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 102-1160
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9990089