Child care and development block grant [electronic resource] : how is it working? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Children and Families of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, on examining the effectiveness of the federal, child care and development block grant program, February 16, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Children and Families
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 81 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 104-17
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9990108