H. Res. 274, concerning Burma and the United Nations General Assembly; H. Con. Res. 91, expressing the sense of the Congress that the United States should participate in the Expo '98 in Lisbon, Portugal; and H.R. 2775, a bill to extend Public Law 480 authorities [electronic resource] : markup before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, December 14, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1996.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 26 pages ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuestwebsite.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9990426