DOE National Laboratory restructuring [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Basic Research of the Committee on Science, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, on H.R. 884 to authorize retirement incentives for certain employees of the national laboratories and H.R. 2301 to designate an enclosed area of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee as the "Marilyn Lloyd Environmental, Life and Social Sciences Complex.".
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Basic Research
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1996.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 97 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9990626