Effects to veterans of exposure to ionizing radiation, subsequent treatment, and compensation [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Compensation, Pension, Insurance, and Memorial Affairs of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session, April 30, 1996
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Compensation, Pension, Insurance, and Memorial Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1996. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 228 pages ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9990741