Consumer Product Safety Commission [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Foreign Commerce, and Tourism of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session, April 23, 1996
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Foreign Commerce, and Tourism
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1996. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 183 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 104-570
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9990917