Reauthorization of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on a hearing to consider the reauthorization of the Commission on Civil Rights, June 16, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution
- Additional Titles:
- Reauthorization of the US Commission on Civil Rights
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1996.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 36 pages ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 103-1076
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9991086