Constitutional amendment to limit congressional terms [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Federalism, and Property Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, on S.J. Res. 19, a joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relative to limiting congressional terms and S.J. Res. 21, a joint resolution proposing a constitutional amendment to limit congressional terms, January 25, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution, Federalism, and Property Rights
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1996.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 146 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.104-374
Serial no. J-104-4 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9991091