Joint field hearing on Davis-Bacon fraud and abuse [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections and the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Economic and Educational Opportunities, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session, joint field hearing held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, January 18, 1996
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Economic and Educational Opportunities. Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1996.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 168 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Economic and Educational Opportunities. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.ED 8/1:104-78
Serial no. 104-78 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Economic and Educational Opportunities)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9991314