Proposals to reorganize the trade-related functions of the U.S. government [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and Trade, Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, September 6, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and Trade
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 131 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 8/16:T 67/7
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9991586