Activities of the Environmental Protection Agency related to livestock feeding operations [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Forestry, Resource Conservation, and Research and the Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, May 13, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Forestry, Resource Conservation, and Research
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 121 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9992377