The effectiveness of SBA loan programs in serving economically distressed and disadvantaged areas [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, Washington, DC, Wednesday, October 22, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 134 pages ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1:105-30
Serial no. 105-30 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 95-97).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9992991