U.S. General Services Administration capital investment program [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Economic Development of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, March 5, 1997 (GSA FY 1998 program and rent shortfall), April 24, 1997 (GSA rent shortfall and vacant space), May 15, 1997 (Innovative financing for acquiring real estate and scoring issues), June 19, 1997 (Budget scoring rules ...).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Economic Development
- Additional Titles:
- US General Services Administration capital investment program
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 372 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993023