H.R. 2118, a bill to prohibit smoking in federal buildings [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Economic Development of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, October 23, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Economic Development
- Additional Titles:
- HR 2118, a bill to prohibit smoking in federal buildings
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997 [i.e. 1998] and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 93 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993044