Government Performance and Results Act strategies for both the Veterans Benefits Administration's Education Service and the Vocational Rehabilitation and Counseling Services [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Benefits of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, June 5, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Benefits
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 40 pages ; 23 cm
- United States. Veterans Benefits Administration. Education Service—Management
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs. Vocational Rehabilitation and Counseling Service—Management
- Administrative agencies—United States—Management
- Veterans—Education—United States
- Disabled veterans—Vocational rehabilitation—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993060