Nominations of James A. Harmon and Jackie Marie Clegg [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, on nominations of James, of New York, to be president and chairman of the Export-Import Bank, Jackie Marie Clegg, of Utah, to be first vice president and vice chair of the Export-Import Bank, May 22, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997 [i.e. 1998]
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 105-484
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993214