Education, international affairs and social security task forces of the Committee on the Budget, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, October 28, 1997--The state of American education; November 6, 1997--Federal pre-kindergarten through twelve grade education programs; October 30, 1997--International affairs funding--150 account; November 20, 1997--Financing social security in the 21st century [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Budget
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 346 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 105-338
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993224