The safety of food imports [electronic resource] : hearing before the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998-1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes in 3 : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- pts. 1-2. [without special title] -- pt. 3. Fraud and deception in the food import process -- pt. 4. Improving the safety of food imports.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.105-516/PT.1-
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993420