Nomination of Anthony Lake to be director of Central Intelligence [electronic resource] : hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, on nomination of Anthony Lake to be director of the Central Intelligence, March 11th, 12th, 13th, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 266 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 105-424
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 21-22).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993453