Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development, and independent agencies appropriations for 2000 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on VA, HUD, and Independent Agencies
- Additional Titles:
- VA, HUD, and independent agencies appropriations for 2000
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- pt. 1. National Aeronautics and Space Administration -- pt. 2. Consumer Product Safety Commission ... -- pt. 3. National Science Foundation -- pt. 4. Federal Emergency Management Agency ... -- pt. 5. Department of Veterans Affairs -- pt. 6. Department of Housing and Urban Development -- pt. 7. Environmental Protection Agency -- pt. 8. Testimony of members of Congress and other interested individuals and organizations.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/1:V 64/4/2000/PT.1-7
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2000
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993624