GAO study of HUD's role as a mission regulator of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Securities, and Government Sponsored Enterprises of the Committee on Banking and Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, July 30, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Securities and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 254 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- H. hrg. ; 105-74
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993640