Protecting consumers against cramming and spamming [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, September 28, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 104 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:105-126
Serial no. 105-126 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993707