Improving student achievement [electronic resource] : examining the impact of teacher quality and class size : hearing before the Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education, Training, and Life-long Learning of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, April 29, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education, Training, and Life-long Learning
- Additional Titles:
- Examining the impact of teacher quality and class size
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 138 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.ED 8/1:106-30
Serial no. 106-30 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993884