Oversight of the year 2000 technology problem [electronic resource] : lessons to be learned from state and local experiences : hearings before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, July 7, 8, and 9, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 508 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:T 22/7
Serial no. 106-47 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9993994