The U.S. role in the Caucasus and Central Asia [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, April 30, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- US role in the Caucasus and Central Asia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 218 pages : illustrations map ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9994000