Crimes against humanity in Sudan [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights and the Subcommittee on Africa of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, May 27, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 118 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on Africa
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 8/16:C 86/9
Serial no. 106-32 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9994079