The future of United States-China trade relations and the possible accession of China to the World Trade Organization [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Trade of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, November 4, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Trade
- Additional Titles:
- Future of United States China trade relations and the possible accession of China to the World Trade Organization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 153 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site (text and PDF files only). Address as of 7/27/99 (PDF version): http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=105%5F- house%5Fhearing s&docid=f:52839.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9994462