General Accounting Office report on Federal Aviation Administration oversight of aviation repair stations, and S. 1089 to restrict the use of foreign repair stations by U.S. airlines [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, May 7, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 94 pages ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 105-1037
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9994743