Wildlife conservation legislation [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, July 7, 1998 : S. 263, Bear Protection Act, S. 361 ... H.R. 2807, Rhino and Tiger Product Labeling Act, H.R. 3113, Rhinoceros and Tiger ... S. 659, Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife ... S. 1970, Neotropical Migratory Bird ... S. 2094, Fish and Wildlife Revenue ... S. 2244, National Wildlife Refuge System ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 178 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 105-840
- National Wildlife Refuge System (U.S.)
- Wildlife conservation—Law and legislation—United States
- Bears—Law and legislation—United States
- Rhinoceroses—Law and legislation—United States
- Tiger—Law and legislation—United States
- Fishery law and legislation—United States
- Birds—Conservation—Law and legislation—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 93-94).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9994811