Salmon recovery on the Columbia and Snake rivers [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Drinking Water, Fisheries, and Wildlife of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, October 8, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Drinking Water, Fisheries, and Wildlife
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 117 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.105-944
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 96-98).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9994826