Nominations of Richard W. Fisher, Donald C. Lubick, L. Paige Marvel, and Michael B. Thornton [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, on the nominations of Richard W. Fisher, nominated to be Deputy U.S. Trade Representative with the rank of ambassador; Donald C. Lubick ... L. Paige Marvel ... Michael B. Thornton ... January 28, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 72 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 105-606
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9994839