Nominations of Eric Washington, Stephen Glickman, and Hiram Puig-Lugo [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session on nominations of Eric Washington and Stephen Glickman, to be Associate Judges of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, and Hiram Puig-Lugo, to be Associate Judge of the District of Columbia Superior Court, April 20, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 86 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-136
- Washington, Eric Tyson, 1953-
- Glickman, Stephen Howard, 1948-
- Puig-Lugo, Hiram Edmundo, 1961-
- District of Columbia. Court of Appeals—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- District of Columbia. Superior Court—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Judges—Selection and appointment—Washington (D.C.)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9994954