What is the federal government doing to collect the billions of dollars in delinquent debts it is owed? [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, June 15, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : [Congressional Sales Office, Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 86 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9995481