Airline passenger rights, H.R. 700, H.R. 780, and H.R. 908 [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, March 10 and 18, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Additional Titles:
- Airline passenger rights, HR 700, H.R. 780, and H.R. 908
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999 [i.e. 2000]
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- xlvi, 633 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:106-13
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9995814