Long-term care and the role of family caregivers [electronic resource] : a Rhode Island perspective : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, Cranston, RI, October 4, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Additional Titles:
- Long term care and the role of family caregivers
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 54 pages ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-379
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9995933