Agriculture, rural development, and related agencies appropriations for fiscal year 2000 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, on H.R. 1906/S. 1233, an act making appropriations for Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and related agencies programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2000 ... Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Agriculture, Food and Drug Administration, nondepartmental witnesses
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, and Related Agencies
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1,410, xix pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-390
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued via the Internet.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9995961