Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the judiciary, and related agencies appropriations for fiscal year 2001 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, on H.R. 4690 ... for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2001, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, State, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies
- Additional Titles:
- Commerce, Justice, and State, the judiciary, and related agencies appropriations, fiscal year 2001, 106th Congress, second session, H.R. 4690 and Commerce, Justice, and State, the judiciary, and related agencies appropriations, 2001 (H.R. 4690)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 427, vii pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/2:S.HRG.106-632
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/23/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=162- .140.64.21&file name=62766.wais&directory=/diskb/wais/data/106_senate_hearings(t- ext version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=162- .140.64.21&file name=62766.pdf&directory=/diskb/wais/data/106_senate_hearings (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9995973