The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act [electronic resource] : financial services modernization : hearings before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, on legislative proposals, culminating in the enactment of Public Law 106-102 (S. 900), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, February 24 and 25, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 452 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-426
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9996028