U.S. consideration of permanent normal trade relations with China [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, on the U.S.-China bilateral market access agreement, human rights, and U.S. national security concerns, February 23, March 23, and April 6, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Additional Titles:
- US consideration of permanent normal trade relations with China
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : [U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- v, 255 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-564
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9996168