Status of agricultural trade issues and negotiations with the People's Republic of China and the European Union [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Trade of the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, March 15, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on International Trade
- Additional Titles:
- Agricultural trade issues and negotiations with the People's Republic of China and the European Union
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999 [i.e. 2000]
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 68 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-489
- Produce trade—Government policy—United States
- Agriculture and state—United States
- Agriculture—Economic aspects—United States
- Foreign trade promotion—United States
- United States—Foreign economic relations—China
- China—Foreign economic relations—United States
- United States—Foreign economic relations—European Union countries
- European Union countries—Foreign economic relations—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9996169